It’s important to us that as many of our residents as possible are engaged and involved in how we run our organisation.
Why get involved at Greenfields?
By getting involved, you can create an environment where you can:
- Have a sense of ownership, feel a sense of pride and are actively involved with Greenfields and your community
- Are empowered and have opportunities to be involved with and influence strategy, policy and service
- Have opportunities to gain skills, knowledge and experience, which will contribute to develop individuals and communities
- Be part of a partnership – an open, trust-based, collective approach to improving communities through collaborative working with all our residents
- Help us to better understand people from diverse groups
- Give us your views on the services you receive
- Help make your area a better place to live
We have Community Voices in many of our neighbourhoods, who each help to pass your views about your homes and housing service onto Greenfields. Learn about getting involved by clicking below.
Area forum committee
Our Area Forums are groups of residents who work together and lead on changes that can make a huge difference to peoples’ lives in their community. Get involved by clicking below.
Community gateway group
Community Gateway is an innovative way of running social housing which means true tenant and leaseholder involvement in decision-making. Learn about how you could get involved by clicking below.
Virtual Voices are individual residents who respond to emails from Greenfields staff; asking them to give their views and opinions which are then used to shape and improve our services.
What is a Community Gateway Association?
We give our residents the chance to be actively involved with Greenfields and have a say on how things are done. We provide additional opportunities and resources to our residents, beyond the development and maintenance of their homes. Click the button below to learn more.