We want you to experience exceptional service that offers great value for money. To help make this happen, we monitor our performance and gather your views on the services we provide.
How are we doing?
You can view our latest performance figures for different services we provide at the bottom of this page.
We compare our performance with other similar housing providers in the East, South East and South West to make sure we are providing value for money and a high standard of service.
Annual report and financial statements
Greenfields’ Annual Report shows how we’re much more than a housing provider, and how we create and deliver value for local people and communities. For 2018, we have created an infographic, giving you a wealth of information at the touch of a button.
Please view our 2017/18 Annual Report by clicking this link: Annual Report 2017/18
Our Financial Statements provide a record of our financial activities. To read this document please see the supporting documents area on the right-hand-side of this page.
Greenfields consults with its tenants via the Greenfields Residents Groups and Community Gateway Group to establish what they feel we should be provided in terms of service standards. A list of Local Offers is drawn up which sit under the 4 main themes: People, Home, Service & Community. Local Offers are fundamental in making sure Greenfields stays focused on what’s important to our tenants. This is why it is key that the offers are set and monitored by our tenants. To find out more about our Local Offers and how we perform against them please click on the Local Offers PDF in the supporting documents section on the right of the page.
- We will report on a quarterly basis on investment in our homes on planned works
- We will report on a quarterly basis the amount of new homes being developed
- We will report on the percentage of repairs completed at the first visit
- We will report on the average number of calendar days taken to complete repairs
- We will report the percentage of overall satisfaction of the grounds maintenance
- We will report on the number of households which have applied for and been awarded items from the Hardship Fund
- We will report on the number of rechargeable repairs
- We will report on Task & Finish Group outcomes
- We will report on the number of open cases we have in our housing for older people
- We will report on the number of open cases we have in our general needs properties
- We will report on the percentage of tenants who are gold members of Greenfields
- We will report on the number of tenants given extra support by the Tenancy Sustainment Team in general needs properties
- We will report on the number of new employees undertaking induction training
- We will report on the number of additional training sessions with existing staff on Community Gateway
- We will report on the number of people given support with Universal Credit by the Tenancy Sustainment Team
- We will report on Involved Residents Training
- We will commit to contacting residents by Mailchimp for block inspections
- We will commit to carry out estate inspections
- We will commit to help customers who need Supported Garden Maintenance.
Public Contracts Regulations 2015
We monitor our obligations under the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 to make payments to our contractors and suppliers within 30 days. The table below shows our performance in 2017/18.
Proportion of valid & undisputed invoices paid within 30 days in accordance with regulation 113
The amount of interest paid due to suppliers due to a breach of requirement in regulation 113
How we are regulated
Greenfields is regulated by the Regulator of Social Housing (RSH). Please click the link to find out more.
Please click this link for The Regulatory Framework. Housing associations like Greenfields must meet certain standards in relation to the following:
- Governance and Financial Viability Standard
- Value for Money Standard
- Rent Standard
- Tenant Involvement and Empowerment Standard
- Home Standard
- Tenancy Standard
- Neighbourhood and Community Standard
For more information on the above list please click this link: Regulatory Standards
The regulator proactively monitors compliance with the Governance and viability, Value for money and Rent standards. They will only take action under one of the other consumer standards in very limited circumstances (where they feel residents have suffered or are likely to suffer ‘serious detriment’) and therefore do not handle feedback or complaints about our services. If you would like to Give us your feedback please click on the link.
Greenfields have also adopted the National Housing Federation (NHF) Excellence in Governance Code. More information can be found by clicking on the link.
Annual Report and Financial Statements
Click the links below to download these documents:
Contact the Greenfields team on the information below:
Connect with us
Call us on 01376 535400 or visit our social media pages by clicking on the buttons below.
Below is a list of our performance measures. Each measure can be clicked on for more detail.
What is a Community Gateway Association?
We give our residents the chance to be actively involved with Greenfields and have a say on how things are done. We provide additional opportunities and resources to our residents, beyond the development and maintenance of their homes. Click the button below to learn more.