Our vision and values
We’re a Community Gateway Association that values its residents, invites their involvement in how we’re run and works to improve their lives.
“To work together to provide the best homes and services for people in our communities.”
Our organisational ambition is not to just provide our residents with a home, it’s about improving lives.
We provide residents with resources and opportunities to improve their health and well-being, whether that’s to support them in improving their employability, or to help them gain more independence. We’re here to support our residents lead happy and healthy life styles.
We will be there when our customers need us. We endeavour to put ourselves in the shoes of our residents to find the right solutions for them. They are the reason we do what we do, they come first.
At Greenfields we take things on with a positive, can-do attitude. We pro-actively find solutions and ways to improve the lives of our residents. We’re all about finding a way and will always give our best.
We regard our residents and all Greenfields stakeholders as one. As a Community Gateway Association, we encourage our residents to be involved. We will work together, communicate well and trust each other.
We’re passionate about leading an organisation that is accepting of everyone, non-judgemental and open to new ways of doing things. We will respect each other, all our people and our communities.
We take pride in the honest, open and transparent way we communicate with all our stakeholders. We will take ownership and be accountable for our actions.
Creating an environment where residents can get involved
- As a Community Gateway Association, our residents can actively contribute to the organisation and their community.
- We empower our residents and give them opportunities to influence strategy, policy and service.
- We support our residents, helping them to gain skills, knowledge and experience which will contribute to capacity building for both individuals and communities.
We’re more than just a landlord
- We provide resources for our residents and work with others to help improve life chances through employment, education, health, care and support.
It’s about being part of a co-operative partnership
- We have an open, trust based, collective approach to improving communities.
- We work in a collaborative way with all our residents, staff, board members, service providers, other local stakeholders and the voluntary sector.
Click on the link below to download information on our plans up to 2020:
Contact the Greenfields team on the information below:
Connect with us
Call us on 01376 535400 or visit our social media pages by clicking on the buttons below.
What is a Community Gateway Association?
We give our residents the chance to be actively involved with Greenfields and have a say on how things are done. We provide additional opportunities and resources to our residents, beyond the development and maintenance of their homes. Click the button below to learn more.