Our purpose and values
We’re a Community Gateway Association that values its residents, invites their involvement in how we’re run and works to improve their lives.
“Provide homes, empower and invest in people and communities.”
Our strategic objectives
Proactively finding solutions and being accountable
Work together, communicate & trust
Each other, our customers and our communities
Honest, open & transparent
Creating an environment where residents can get involved
- As a Community Gateway Association, our residents can actively contribute to the organisation and their community.
- We empower our residents and give them opportunities to influence strategy, policy and service.
- We support our residents, helping them to gain skills, knowledge and experience which will contribute to capacity building for both individuals and communities.
We’re more than just a landlord
- We provide resources for our residents and work with others to help improve life chances through employment, education, health, care and support.
It’s about being part of a co-operative partnership
- We have an open, trust based, collective approach to improving communities.
- We work in a collaborative way with all our residents, staff, board members, service providers, other local stakeholders and the voluntary sector.
Click on the link below to download information on our plans up to 2020:
Contact the Greenfields team on the information below:
Connect with us
Call us on 01376 535400 or visit our social media pages by clicking on the buttons below.
What is a Community Gateway Association?
We give our residents the chance to be actively involved with Greenfields and have a say on how things are done. We provide additional opportunities and resources to our residents, beyond the development and maintenance of their homes. Click the button below to learn more.