Greenfields Residents Group
Our new Greenfields Residents Group is made up of volunteers with the power and funding to introduce real improvements to the communities they call home.
What is the Greenfields Residents Group?
The group is divided into three committees, North, Mid and South, which between them cover all of the towns and villages we serve. They meet monthly in Braintree, Witham and Halstead before joining together as one for a meeting every three months.
Each committee has an opportunity to identify improvements needed in your local area – with other residents’ input – and they have a budget to enable these improvements to happen.
They can include:
- Parking projects
- Clearer signage
- Improvements to lighting.
Open meetings are held in our communities each year, which provide an opportunity for residents to come along and suggest future projects.
As a Greenfields Residents Group member, you can also be involved in other activities. These include:
- Linking up with our Community Voices, who monitor and voice residents’ interests, needs and concerns
- Taking responsibility for updating noticeboards in your community
- Receiving online training teaching you how Greenfields operates and the best ways to bring about changes your community needs
- Getting regular updates about how Government changes will affect residents and regular visits at monthly meetings by Estate Co-ordinators
- Consulting with residents to fund and deliver improvements to communities.
Your invite to our AGMs
Wednesday 27 February 2020, 1pm – 3pm, United Reformed Church, Newland Street, Witham.
Tuesday 3 March 2020, 2pm – 3pm, Greenfields House, Charter Way, Braintree.
Wednesday 4 March 2020, 11am – 1pm, St Andrews Church Hall, Parsonage Street, Halstead.
Please fill out the form below if you would like to volunteer for Greenfields
Apply to volunteer with Greenfields
Click on the links below to download helpful information related to our Greenfields Residents Group:
Contact the Greenfields team on the information below:
Connect with us
Call us on 01376 535400 ext 4269 or visit our social media pages by clicking on the buttons below.
What is a Community Gateway Association?
We give our residents the chance to be actively involved with Greenfields and have a say on how things are done. We provide additional opportunities and resources to our residents, beyond the development and maintenance of their homes. Click the button below to learn more.