Thank you for your interest in working with Greenfields Community Housing (Greenfields). Although we are unable to guarantee any future works/business you will be added to our Contractor/Supplier List for consideration. Greenfields will refer to the list for selecting suppliers/contractors for below OJEU threshold tender/quote opportunities.
If you have any questions relating to this form please contact:
Procurement Manager: 01376 332483
Procurement Assistant: 01376 332463
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Greenfields conducts all tenders electronically using the Proactis (Due North) Portal that can be accessed through a web portal.
The web link is: www.housingprocurement.com
Registration is free and will enable you to:
• Receive automatic email notifications of contracts that you may be interested in from other organisations
• Complete your tender submissions online and receive electronic receipts
• Search for available contracts from other organisations registered with Proactis.
There are user guides on the site to help you with registration and using the site generally. The guides can be found here: www.supplierhelp.due-north.com
Brief overview of what Greenfields expects
At Greenfields we strive to achieve high levels of customer service and we expect the same commitment from our contractors. It is important that contact with our customers is positive, polite and solution oriented. We want contractors to show ownership and responsibility for the work they undertake and to have a positive, can-do approach.
Our standard minimum requirements are that you have the following levels of insurance cover:
Employers Liability – £5m
Public Liability – £2m
Professional Indemnity (if applicable) – £1m
Your company must comply with the statutory obligations under the Equality Act 2010 ensuring that you do not discriminate on the grounds of:
• Sexual orientation
• Religious beliefs
• Gender reassignment
Health & safety
All organisations are required to comply with the duties imposed upon them by the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and any other relevant legislation, in particular the duty of care not only to their own employees but also to people other than their own employees including representatives of Greenfields and all members of the public
Modern Slavery Act 2015
Greenfields’ desire is to have a positive impact on the fair and safe working conditions of those working directly or indirectly for us and expect that our suppliers/contractors share our vision.
Our minimum expectations are that there is no use either direct, or by any sub-contractors, or within the supply chain of:
a. Child labour
b. Slavery, Forced, Bonded or Involuntary Labour
c. Human Trafficking and Exploitation.
The following points set out grounds by which a contractor/supplier may be deemed ineligible to work with Greenfields if they are:
• Is in a state of bankruptcy, insolvency winding up, administration, receivership, composition with creditors or any equivalent state, or subject to relevant proceedings
• Has been convicted of a criminal offence related to their business or professional conduct
• Has committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of business
• Is guilty of serious misrepresentation in supplying information required by Greenfields Community Housing
• Is not in possession of a licence to trade or not a member of the appropriate body where the law requires it.
Your information will be added to our Contractor/Supplier list and referred to for consideration in inviting you to tender/quote for any requirements that Greenfields may have. Please note that inclusion on the list does not infer or guarantee any works or services.