Housing related support
Whether you’re living in a flat, house or our Housing for Older People Schemes, our Support Co-ordinators can help you stay safe and independent
Housing Related Support Service
Our new service, launched in April 2018, enables older people to retain their privacy, dignity and independence, with access to low level, personalised support when needed.
Historically, our team of six Support Co-ordinators only provided support to people living within Greenfields’ 17 Housing for Older People properties. This has now been extended to all residents who are of state retirement age or over, or who live in Housing for Older People properties, regardless of age.
The types of support we can offer include:
- Support to obtain equipment such as; shower seats, grab rails, toilet frames
- Support applying for adaptations to your property to make it safer and easier for you to live in
- Support accessing services that provide; meals on wheels, residential and domiciliary care, help with cleaning, help with shopping and other day to day tasks
- Support with accessing health services, including mental health services
- Referrals for debt, benefit and budgeting advice
- Support to find social and cultural activities
- Support to protect you from neglect and abuse
An initial assessment is completed with the resident to assess if support can be offered around four areas: staying safe, enjoying and achieving, being healthy and achieving economic well-being.
To request an assessment, please fill out the form in the Useful Links box on this page.
Click on the links below to download helpful information about our older person services:
To find out more, contact:
Connect with us
Call us on 01376 535400 or visit our social media pages by clicking on the buttons below.
What is a Community Gateway Association?
We give our residents the chance to be actively involved with Greenfields and have a say on how things are done. We provide additional opportunities and resources to our residents, beyond the development and maintenance of their homes. Click the button below to learn more.