Support for over 55’s
Whether you’re living in a flat, a house or one of our Housing for Older People Schemes, our Support Co-ordinators can help you stay safe and independent in your home.
Support for those aged 55 and over
Our support service for over 55’s has been designed to enable older people to retain their privacy, dignity and independence, with access to low level, personalised support when needed.
The types of support we can offer include:
- Support to obtain equipment, such as shower seats, grab rails and toilet frames
- Support applying for adaptations to your property to make it safer and easier for you to live in
- Support accessing services that provide; meals on wheels, residential and domiciliary care, help with cleaning, help with shopping and other day to day tasks
- Support with accessing health services, including mental health services
- Referrals for debt, benefit and budgeting advice
- Support to find social and cultural activities
- Support to protect you from neglect and abuse
To request an assessment, please fill out the form here: www.greenfieldsch.org.uk/support-referral-form
Connect with us
Call us on 01376 535400 or visit our social media pages by clicking on the buttons below.
What is a Community Gateway Association?
We give our residents the chance to be actively involved with Greenfields and have a say on how things are done. We provide additional opportunities and resources to our residents, beyond the development and maintenance of their homes. Click the button below to learn more.