Our fantastic new Neighbourhood service has launched – and here’s how we can support you.
Whether it’s staying safe in your home, securing improvements in your community or getting a range of support, we have the expertise to help.
You may well have contacted your local Neighbourhood Co-ordinator for support or help to resolve a range of issues.
Their roles are changing so that they will now no longer carry out a range of roles in specific neighbourhoods or villages.
Instead, they will specialise in supporting you in areas including Anti-Social Behaviour, estate management and your tenancy.
Contact us if:
- There are improvements to your local community or our services that you believe we should introduce or support
- You are impacted by anti-social behaviour or are a victim of domestic abuse
- You have a query about your tenancy, including your rights and responsibilities
- You would like to use the range of support we offer, including help applying for Universal Credit, getting online or securing the benefits you are entitled to
- You could use support to stay independent in your home
I could use some help. What do I do now?
Simply contact the Customer Service Centre in whichever way you choose – whether it’s by email, phone, text or through our website or My Greenfields.
Our Customer Service Advisors will then put you in touch with the specialist who can help you.
To find out more, please visit: www.greenfieldsch.org.uk/you-and-your-home/your-neighbourhood-service