Paying your rent
The majority of our properties are rented by our tenants. Rent can be paid weekly, fortnightly or monthly in advance.
Paying your rent
One of the easiest ways to pay your rent is online. Use the Self Service Portal to check what you owe before clicking on the Allpay button on the portal to log in and pay.
- Allpay website. Make sure you have your 19-digit swipe card reference number ready, as this is your payment reference. Access Allpay using this link: Allpay
- Allpay app. You can download a handy app from the Apple App store or Google Play before paying at the touch of a button. You can save your payment numbers and amounts and bank card details to pay conveniently at any time, 24/7.
If you cannot pay online, you can pay your rent by:
- Phone. Call 0844 557 8321. Debit or credit cards are accepted.
- Cheque. This needs to be payable to Greenfields Community Housing. You must ensure your rent account number is on the back of the cheque.
- Post Office.
- Pay Point. Any store with the Pay Point sign will accept cash payment. You will need your swipe card to make a payment and receipts should be kept as proof of payment. Learn more about Pay Point by clicking this link: Pay Point
If you’d like to pay via Direct Debit, give us a call and fill in a Direct Debit form. You can download this form from the ‘Supporting documents’ box on the right of the page.
Please contact us and we will provide you with our bank details in order for you to set up a Standing Order with your bank.
Alternatively, you can fill in a Standing Order form. Download this form from the ‘Supporting documents’ box on the right of the page.
Once you’ve completed the form, hand it into your bank. Please make sure you quote your rent reference number on the Standing Order paperwork or your bank will be unable to process your request.
Your Rent Payment Plan is located in the ‘Supporting documents’ box and shows you the due dates for fortnightly and 4-weekly payments.
Unless there are special circumstances, you don’t have to pay rent for four weeks per year. If you pay by Direct Debit, rent-free weeks will already be factored into your monthly rent payment.
There are a number of reasons why you could get into rent debt. If you’re in debt, whatever the reason, please contact us straight away.
Our income team will offer help and support to help you to pay off your debt. Please don’t ignore any advice given or attempts to contact you, as getting into rent debt is a breach of your tenancy agreement with us. It is important that you are open and honest with us, so that we can agree a suitable payment plan together.
Contact the Greenfields team on the information below:
Connect with us
Call us on 01376 535400 or visit our social media pages by clicking on the buttons below.
What is a Community Gateway Association?
We give our residents the chance to be actively involved with Greenfields and have a say on how things are done. We provide additional opportunities and resources to our residents, beyond the development and maintenance of their homes. Click the button below to learn more.