Your Neighbourhood Co-ordinator
We’re here to support you with managing your tenancy, to help you to feel safe, secure and comfortable in your home, neighbourhood and community.
Helping you and your community
Here are some things which your Neighbourhood Co-ordinator can do for you:
- Help you to understand your rights and responsibilities as a tenant
- Carry out regular visits to all of our tenants
- Inspect any communal spaces that we own to make sure that they are safe and pleasant for you to use
- Investigate reports of anti-social behaviour and work with neighbours to help them resolve any disputes
- Advise you on the many options available if you would like to get more involved in the work that we do
- Offer advice and support if you are finding it difficult to manage your home or pay your bills
They work alongside our Community Voices and Greenfields Residents Group to deliver an excellent service and make a real difference in your neighbourhood.
Meet your Neighbourhood Co-ordinators:
Click on the link below to download helpful information about your Neighbourhood Co-ordinator:
Contact the Greenfields team on the information below:
Connect with us
Call us on 01376 535400 or visit our social media pages by clicking on the buttons below.
What is a Community Gateway Association?
We give our residents the chance to be actively involved with Greenfields and have a say on how things are done. We provide additional opportunities and resources to our residents, beyond the development and maintenance of their homes. Click the button below to learn more.