Give us your feedback
All compliments and complaints are taken seriously and always passed to the relevant member of staff, their manager and our Customer Service Centre Managers.
Different ways to give feedback
Feedback can be made in person, by telephone, letter, email, text or social media.
To give us some feedback, make a compliment or a complaint, simply fill in our feedback form. To access the form, click the following link: Greenfields feedback form.
Compliments and Comments
If you are especially pleased or grateful with the service you have received from us, please let us know. We also appreciate your opinions and suggestions for any improvements that you feel could be made.
If you are disappointed with the service you have received from us, please contact our customer services centre and we will try our utmost to resolve any issue you may be experiencing.
Find information about our customer service centre by clicking the following link: Customer service centre.
- We have two categories of complaints: ‘Expression of Dissatisfaction’, for issues that can be resolved at an early stage, and ‘Complaints’, for issues that may be more serious or need more detailed investigation.
- Complaints will be acknowledged in writing within one working day of receipt.
- You can expect to be sent a response to a complaint within 10 working days. If this is not possible, we will contact you to agree a new date.
- Any individual or group against whom a complaint is made will never investigate the complaint themselves.
- Our staff are here to help you and are on your side but please respect that they have the right to refuse any complaints made in an unreasonable manner. Abusive or aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated against our staff.
We accept that there may be occasions where mistakes will cause financial loss to our residents:
- All requests for compensation are co-ordinated by the Customer Service Centre Manager and you can expect to be sent a response to your compensation claim within 10 working days. If this isn’t possible, we will contact you to agree a new date.
- The only claims recognised are those where actual financial loss has occurred and in most cases, you will be required to demonstrate the loss and the value of the loss in order to receive compensation.
- Where there has been no financial loss but we accept that we haven’t performed as we should have done, you may be offered a gesture of goodwill. This is at our discretion and will only be offered in exceptional circumstances.
- Where compensation is sought for items within your home, you must ensure that the claim is referred to your Home Contents Insurance provider, in the first instance. If we have contributed to your loss we will be happy to consider reimbursing any excess that may apply to your policy.
- If you are in debt to Greenfields, any amount owed will be deducted from the compensation before payment. In circumstances of extreme need, this may be waived at the discretion of an Executive Director.
We conduct satisfaction surveys with randomly-selected residents to monitor how we are performing in vital areas of the business.
If you are contacted to complete one of our surveys, we fully encourage you to take advantage of the opportunity and offer your honest feedback, as we can use it to improve and develop our services.
Click the links below to download useful information about our policies and giving feedback:
Contact the Greenfields team on the information below:
Connect with us
Call us on 01376 535400 or visit our social media pages by clicking on the buttons below.
What is a Community Gateway Association?
We give our residents the chance to be actively involved with Greenfields and have a say on how things are done. We provide additional opportunities and resources to our residents, beyond the development and maintenance of their homes. Click the button below to learn more.